In this podcast you will learn
1. Mental models for building a meaningful second career
2. Art of being a contrarian
3. How to combine distinct strands of thought and create something unique
4. Deep-dive into India’s education challenge along with implementable ideas to bring about change
5. Critical importance of human capital development
6. Nuances of building a career in the development sector
7. The difference between important and urgent
Ashish Dhawan is the Founder and CEO of Central Square Foundation (CSF). He worked for twenty years in the investment management business and ran one of India’s leading private equity funds, ChrysCapital. In June 2012, he left his full time role at ChrysCapital to start CSF. Ashish is an M.B.A. with distinction from Harvard University and a dual bachelor’s (B.S./ B.A.) holder with Magna Cum Laude honours from Yale University. He is on the India Advisory Board of Harvard and a member of Yale’s Development Council.
Ashish serves on the board of several non-profits including Akanksha Foundation, 3.2.1 Education Foundation, Teach For India, Centre for Civil Society, Janaagraha and GiveLife. As Founder and CEO of CSF, Ashish hopes to bring a fresh impact-based approach to philanthropy in India. He was recently recognised as the NextGen Leader in Philanthropy by Forbes India.