We reach out to join hands with you and make preventive healthcare more affordable and accessible. Read more about our open innovation challenge UNNATI Healthcare 2.0 below. Please note that online application is open until December 10th.
Open innovation challenge within early screening and efficient management
UNNATI bridges Indian and Swedish innovations and initiates joint market oriented projects through user-case driven innovation challenges. Initiated by industry, UNNATI is coordinated by the Swedish Trade and Invest Council and supported by partners such as ATAL innovation mission, Startup India, Nasscom and T-Hub.
In line with the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and gov. of India’s vision commitment to reduce non-communicable deceases by 2030, we are creating an ecosystem of evidence based solutions that foster holistic disease management, reducing healthcare burden and saving lives.
AstraZeneca is a leading multinational developer of diagnostic devises and methods for NCD:s. In the spirit of the Indo-Swedish Innovation Partnership, we invite innovative companies, leading researchers and disruptive entrepreneurs to co-innovate with AstraZeneca and thereby get accelerated market access.
We welcome Indian researchers, startups, SMEs and entrepreneurs to apply
This challenge is open for companies working for either diabetes, cardio vascular disease, cancer/ oncology or respiratory, with expertise in the following areas:
- a)Digital Solutions: Leveraging IoT to improve access, collect data and remote care to reduce staff burden, use big data analytic to make informed treatment decisions
- b)Diagnosis: Utilizing advanced diagnostic technologies for remote and precise disease diagnosis
- c)Digital Medical Devices: Combining drugs with digital devices for better treatment, better disease management services at affordable costs
Priority will be given to solutions with market level readiness 6-8, having aspects of frugal innovation and interfaces for seamless system integration.
Successful candidates will be provided visibility, mentoring and market access
Value add for you as a selected candidate include:
- Visibility. Pitching slot at India-Sweden workshop on Healthcare 2.0 and platform for showcasing solutions as part of AstraZeneca’s global innovation hubs
- Mentorship. Mentorship and resources to co-innovate with AstraZeneca
- Market access. Inclusion of your solution in deployable system offering to end client
- Funding. Support to access market-oriented R&D funding
Workshops will be held during Q1 2019 in Delhi.
We look forward to learn more about your technology, and learn how this opportunity can tap into and accelerate your ongoing strategic activities!